It’s that time of year where we would like to introduce our top 6 real estate investment opportunities for Fall 2019! With a number of projects hitting the market it’s more important than ever to do your research and decide what project and location make the most sense from an investment perspective.
We are here to help! Hundreds of clients have taken advantage of YourCondoClub’s priority access investment opportunities and benefited from first selection, lowest pricing and free lease program.
To make sure you have Priority Access please register for information on these hot upcoming pre-construction real estate investment opportunities!
Galleria on the Park – Galleria Mall
- First phase of a 20 acres community. This development will transform the corner of Dupont and Dufferin. It includes 3,000 residential units, 30,000 sq of commercial, an 8 acre park and 95,000 sqft community centre.
- Neighbourhood Gentrification: Get in while the area is in transition! Dufferin and Dupont (W02 neighbourhood) showed 12.4% in price appreciation year over year compared to the 7.3% Toronto average.
- Transit Accessibility: UP Express, GO transit, Dufferin Subway, buses and streetcars all in close proximity to the site.
- Downtown location without the downtown price points of $1200+ psf
36 Zorra – Queensway and Islington
- 36 storey tower with 456 suites coming to Etobicoke. Queensway and Islington
- Etobioke’s pricing is on average 41% less than downtown making this an affordable purchase for investors, first time buyer and move up buyers.
- Get to Union Station in 17 min by transit or 15 min by car. Exclusive shuttle service to Kipling Station
- 9,500 sq.ft. of amenity space making everyday feel like a stay a your favourite hotel.
- Pricing from the $300
Connectt – Milton, ON
- Master-Planned Community coming to Milton at Regional Road 25 & Derry Road.
- Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $300’s
- 4 Minutes from the Milton GO Station featuring both GO Train & GO Bus Services
- 6 Minutes from Highway 401 & 8 Minutes from Highway 407 makes travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
The Thornhill – Vaughan
- First phase of a 3.5 acres master planned community coming to Vaughan’s coveted South Thornhill. The Thornhill is a 25 storey tower coming to the intersection of Beverly Glen Blvd & Bathurst St. Suites will range from 1-3 bedroom units.
- Pricing starting in the $300,000s
- Daniels is a multi-award winning developer with over 30 years experience and has completed +25,000 homes
Universal City 3 – Pickering
- Pickering’s newest and biggest multiphase development is here. Walking distance to the Pickering GO station in South Downtown Pickering and minutes from shopping, Lake Ontario, beaches, trails and the 401.
- Previous 2 phases have sold out in weeks!
- 3 Minutes away from Durham Live — with a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre (capacity of 16,000 people), State-of-the-Art Cinemas and Film Studio, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, Three Luxury Hotels, a Massive Shopping Mall, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Botanical Garden, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
11YV – 11 Yorkville, Toronto
- One of the last buildable sites on Yorkville ave. 11YV will bring 580 suites to one of the most luscious and coveted neighbourhoods in Toronto
- Walk Score of 100/100 & a Transit Score of 95/100. 2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 & 2
- Perfectly located in close proximity to the University of Toronto (4 Minutes), Ryerson University (5 Minutes), OCAD University (6 Minutes) & George Brown College (5 Minutes) — combined are home to over 150,000 students!
View Other Real Estate Investment Opportunities:
- Is buying a Condo Unit a Good Investment?
- Top 6 Real Estate Investment Opportunities for 2020
- Top 5 Coming Soon Toronto Investment Picks for 2020!
- COVID-19 Real Estate Market Report | April 2020