Welcome Home! Thirty Six Zorra is a brand new development coming to the heart of The Queensway placing you in the core of a burgeoning community. An address that offers a vibrant and active lifestyle where an amazing array of amenities are just around the corner — Parks, TTC Transit, convenient Highway Access and so much more! Set to become one of the most desirable places to live and Thirty Six Zorra is at the centre of it all.
Occupying 30 and 44 Zorra Street, just south of The Queensway, this project will stand 36 storeys and have a total of 379 units, including 46 studios, 152 one-bedroom, 49 one-bedroom-with-den and 132 two-bedroom styles. Brought to you by Altree developments, which stems from a long lineage of multi-generational expertise in bringing to fruition landmark projects and iconic communities throughout Toronto and the GTA. Previously spearheading and co-founding Marlin Spring Developments, and a third-generation developer with deep roots in the industry that date back to the 1950s through H&R and Lanterra Developments.
Pricing Starting From The $300s.
Reasons To Buy
- Commuting throughout the GTA can be accomplished with ease being just 2 Minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, 5 Minutes from Highway 427 & 10 Minutes from Highway 401
- You are also only 6 Minutes from the Mimico GO Station giving you access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service & Less than 10 Minutes from both Kipling & Islington Subway Stations where you will have access to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line
- Minutes to all of your shopping needs at Sherway Gardens which features over 190 top retailers and is also surrounded by stores such as: Ikea, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart etc.
- Less than 10 minutes to Humber Bay Park where you can enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline
- 20 mins to Pearson International Airport
- Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students
- Thirty Six Zorra is being developed by Altree Developments who are known for creating revolutionary residential, commercial, and retail projects, offering significant value to its customers across the GT
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
36 Zorra Condos Details
Address: 36 Zorra Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: The Queensway & Kipling Ave
Pricing: Starting From The $300s
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
Transforming what was once the former offices of The Globe and Mail and its printing facility at 444 Front St, The Well is the vision of forward-looking companies and their realization for a master-planned community. The Well Development Team includes residential condominiums by Tridel, residential rentals by Woodbourne Capital Management and RioCan Real Estate Investment, and office and retail by RioCan Real Estate Investment and Allied Properties REIT.
TOP 5 REASONS
1. The Queensway – The Queensway is a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood full of local restaurants, cafes, and entertainment options. There are plenty of grocery stores, drug stores, and banks in the area available to residents of 36 Zorra Condos so that daily errands can be completed on foot. Sherway Gardens is just 6 minutes away from home and offers up plenty of big box stores and popular retailers.
2. Great Investment – Humber College – Lakeshore Campus is home to over 10,600 full-time students every year. 36 Zorra Condos is just a 6-minute TTC bus ride away, and it would make for perfect off-campus housing for students looking for somewhere to live during the school year.
3. Highway Access – 36 Zorra Condos is located just 2 minutes North of the Gardiner Expressway and motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes. Highway 427 is just a 5-minute drive away and Highway 401, just 10 minutes, allowing for seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA.
4. Transit Options – The area surrounding 36 Zorra Condos is serviced by TTC buses, residents will have just a short walk up to The Queensway to access routes that will transport them throughout the city and connect them to the subway, which is less than a 10-minute ride away or Mimico GO station which is only 6 minutes away. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than an hour via TTC and just 17 minutes via GO Train.
5. Green Space – 10 minutes away from 36 Zorra Condos there are plenty of fresh beaches, Lake Ontario, and lush, green parks awaiting residents. Humber Bay Park offers a dog park and plenty of walking and biking trails. Head out to Etobicoke Point or Lookout Point and relax where the views of the downtown Toronto skyline are just incredible.
About the Developers
Brought to you by Altree developments, which stems from a long lineage of multi-generational expertise in bringing to fruition landmark projects and iconic communities throughout Toronto and the GTA. Previously spearheading and co-founding Marlin Spring Developments, and a third-generation developer with deep roots in the industry that date back to the 1950s through H&R and Lanterra Developments.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period