cru - 11 yorkville Condos
About 11 Yorkville Condos
Joining the luxury high-rise boom in this upscale neighbourhood, this new development offers a mix of retail, office and residential space. If you’ve always wanted to invest in this coveted pocket, now is your chance.
Take advantage of a world-class shopping and dining district in high demand by the city’s most refined professionals. 11 YV Condos is a pre-construction condominium development in Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood proposed by Metropia, Capital Developments and RioCan Living.
The condo project has yet to confirm an occupancy date, but so far the project is to rise 62 storeys of luxury, 43,000 sq ft of premium retail and will also include 580 suites. Balconies will be a coveted feature on floors 10 to 37 as only 50% of the units will have balcony access. Suites on floors 38 to 62 will have the convenience of a separate elevator bank and each suite on these floors will include a balcony. The smallest unit here will be 400 square feet which could very well make for the perfect pied-a-terre. Whether you are looking to go big or go small, this is your chance to live your best life in the luxurious Yorkville district.
Reasons To Buy
- AAA Location — Nestled in the Yorkville neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury
- 11 YV Condos has a perfect Walk Score of 100/100 meaning that you are able to complete your daily errands without the use of a car & a Transit Score of 95/100 meaning that you will have access to great transportation options — 2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 & 2 conveniently talking you all across the city & you will also be within walking distance to multiple TTC Bus Routes
- Perfectly located in close proximity to the University of Toronto (4 Minutes), Ryerson University (5 Minutes), OCAD University (6 Minutes) & George Brown College (5 Minutes) — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
- 5 Minutes to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze
- 11 YV Condos is being developed by a trio of highly reputable developers: Rio Can Living, Metropia & Capital Developments who when combined possess over 60 years of experience!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
11 Yorkville DETAILS
- Developer: Metropia, Rio Can Living & Capital Developments
- Address: 11 Yorkville Ave, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Church St
- Pricing: Starting From The $500s
- Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
- Storeys/Suites: 62 Storeys / 680 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 400 sq ft – 1,140 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: TBA
- Deposit Structure: TBA
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Building Amenities: TBA
Why 11 yORKVILLE?
Yorkville condos are part of a dynamic and dazzling neighbourhood. Perhaps most well-known for its globally-recognized Bloor Street, which features a stretch of high-end labels including Chanel, Gucci and Holt Renfrew, many people consider this neighbourhood the pinnacle of luxury living.
It’s a place where there’s no shortage of five-star restaurants, upscale salons and art galleries, yet somehow it still retains a welcoming feel. Sleek high-rises – both residential and commercial –populate the neighbourhood, with many more either under construction or in the proposal stage.
It’s a growing pocket where the trend for luxury living just refuses to slow down!Yorkville serves as a cultural hub as well, home to some of the city’s most renowned institutions, including the Royal Ontario Museum, the University of Toronto and the Royal Conservatory of Music, along with a selection of art galleries and design studios, which you’ll find lining the historical “Designer’s Walk Lane.”
At the center of this Toronto neighbourhood is the Yonge and Bloor intersection, easily one of the city’s busiest. It’s also one of the only intersections in the city to provide subway access in all four directions, making it an easy starting point for those commuting either downtown or uptown.
In fact, the site of the condominium scores a perfect 100 on its Walk Scoreand a 97 on its Transit Score. Talk about being in the center of everything!
- Sitting just steps west of Yonge Street north of Bloor, this site is home to a commercial complex. In its place, the developers have proposed a mixed-use tower standing approximately 62 storeys high.
- Details about unit mix and amenity space have yet to be released, but given the building’s location, we’re expecting some truly lavish living spaces.
- Amenities here will be impressively high-end, featuring a two storey lobby with concierge and porter service, sophisticated indoor-outdoor infinity pool, hot tub surrounded by fireplaces and black marble, fitness studio, men’s and women’s spa with hammam steam rooms, TV Lounge/Chef’s kitchen, wine tasting/piano lounge, bordeaux lounge, theatre, business centre, kids recreation centre, pet spa, outdoor zen water feature and outdoor lounge area with BBQ.
- RioCan Living, an established name in the commercial market, will likely be handling the retail and office sector of the building, which we’re anticipating will include space at street level for an upscale retail tenant.
- The subsequent development team, with their impressive portfolio of urban high-rises, will likely produce a series of contemporary units with designer finishes and touches of opulence.
11 YV Condos has a perfect Walk Score of 100/100 meaning that you are able to complete your daily errands without the use of a car & a Transit Score of 95/100 meaning that you will have access to great transportation options — 2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 & 2 conveniently talking you all across the city & you will also be within walking distance to multiple TTC Bus Routes
About the Developers
Metropia has earned a solid reputation for creating urban projects throughout the GTA and Calgary, Alberta. They have a keen eye for both in-demand and up-and-coming neighbourhoods, pairing innovative urban design with a strong sense of community. One of their current projects, a 100-acre revitalization, is one of the area’s most anticipated transformations.
Capital Developments has a robust portfolio of condominium projects across Canada, including some in Toronto’s most exciting neighbourhoods. They favour design-forward buildings and valuable urban areas that result in a high return on investment for their stakeholders.
RioCan Living is an extremely trusted name in commercial and mixed-use development. With 63-million square feet of leasable property in the retail sphere, they work with some of Canada’s top retail brands and, lately, have had success collaborating with residential developers to create a selection of urban, mixed-use projects.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period