About VINCENT CONDOMINIUMS
coming this july
Be in the centre of it all in the heart of the GTA’s fastest growing community! Introducing Vincent Condominiums, an exciting new development coming soon to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) at Hwy 7 & Jane St! Featuring stylish modern suites with hotel-inspired amenities, Vincent places future residents moments from a fantastic assortment of highly sought after amenities where the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC), Viva Transit Routes, Big Box Stores, Major Highways and so much more are all just minutes from your front door.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
- Developer: Townwood & Rosehaven Homes
- Address: Jane & Hwy 7, Vaughan
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
- Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
- Storeys / Suites: 37 Stories – Approx 400 suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Maintenance Fees: TBA
- Deposit Structure: TBA
- Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Building Amenities: TBA
Reasons To Buy
- Located in the South VMC which is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan and will also be one of Canada’s largest master-planned communities!
- Amazing location for those who rely on public transportation due to the fact that you will be within walking distance from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) where you will have access to the Line 1 Subway Route as well as multiple Viva Rapid Transit Routes!
- Conveniently located just 3 Subway Stops from York University which is home to 50,000+ students!
- Conquer your daily commute with ease being just moments from Highways 400 & 407 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- 2 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs! The Home Depot, Best Buy, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Indigo, Costco, Staples, Party City, PetSmart as well as a great selection of other retailers, dining options, and entertainment venues are all conveniently located just down the street from the Vincent!
- You will be right next door to a multitude of World-Class Employers such as: KPMG, PwC, YMCA, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Miller Thompson LLC, Harley Davidson, BUCA, Marc Anthony and more
- Moments from a brand new 100,000 Sq Ft YMCA, Library & Community Centre
- Vincent Condominiums is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Townwood & Rosehaven Homes, when combined possess over 70 years of experience!
VINCENT CONDOS VAUGHAN neighbourhood
Vincent Condos marks the implementation of the city’s plan for the VMC neighbourhood to incorporate residential neighbourhoods, office districts, mixed-use areas, parks, open squares and employment areas. The region is one residents will want to live with, thanks to its rapid growth and influx of transformative additions it has seen recently and will see in the foreseeable future.
Located right by the VMC — a seven minute walk away to be specific — this proximity to a terminal station makes the site ideal for business professionals and students alike.
Students for one will be able to be removed from the hustle and bustle of campus, while also having a seamless route to school for early morning and late night classes. Students will likely opt to share a unit with a roommate at this development that will make travel easy to Toronto’s major campuses like University of Toronto, Ryerson and OCAD. The building will be particularly perfect for students of York University, who will arrive on campus in a matter of minutes after hopping on the subway.
The third largest university in Canada, York University is home to 46,000 undergraduate students and 5,900 grad students — it also employs a total of 7,000 people. Needless to say, this proximity to the campus is beneficial for students and professionals alike.
In fact, Vaughan is projected to create 12,0000 units and 6,500 jobs by 2031 — making it ideal for professionals. The city is currently home to over 11,370 businesses, seeing a 3.5% employment growth from 2006 to 2016. The city makes up 38% percent of York Region’s employment, making it the largest employment centre in the region.
The sky’s the limit for business professionals looking to establish roots in this up and coming urban suburb. The creation of the Subway Line 1 addition involving the VMC was the first major step towards transforming Vaughan into a suburban city centre with job additions like the notable KPMG office building on site.
Another example of steps being taken towards the metropolitanization of the city is the upcoming addition of the Mackenzie Vaughan hospital slated to span 1.2 million square feed with 350 beds and the possibility to hold 550 beds. This addition also promises to add jobs to the neighbourhood.
In 2009, The Region of York deemed the VMC one of four regional centres. These centres are contemplated to provide the community with diverse uses including residential, employment, live/work, and investment purposes to name a few.
Vaughan is a city that is showing no signs of slowing down. Developments are constantly being built up in the city surrounding the central VMC, which has made a substantial impact on the city’s market and culture. The time to invest in this rapidly urbanizing region is now, and Vincent Towers are the perfect chance.
About the Developers
Rosehaven Homes is an award-winning real estate developer with over 25 years of experience. They have become well-known for building many custom homes and condominium complexes throughout Southern Ontario and the GTA. Rosehaven credits their success from their attention to detail, their desire to offer customer satisfaction and their incentives program that rewards repeat home buyers. They are a developer that has been recognized for creating outstanding architecture and design, winning multiple real estate industry awards over many years.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period