About the Valera Towns - burlington
Introducing Valera Towns, a stunning brand new community of Freehold, Condo and Back-To-Back contemporary townhomes coming soon to Appleby Line & Dundas St in Burlington! The Valera Towns offer its future residents the perfect balance of natural and urban amenities where the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario are only moments away, all while being minutes from Highways 407 & QEW, Big Box Stores, Burlington Centre, Mapleview Shopping Centre, Appleby GO Station and so much more.
Pricing Starting From The $600’s!
Developer: ADI Developments
Address: 4880 Valera Rd, Burlington
Nearest Intersection: Appleby Line & Dundas St
Pricing: Starting From The $600’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Number of Units: 70
Unit Types: 18′ Three-Storey Townhomes // 16′ Three-Storey Townhomes // Back-To-Back Townhomes (Freehold, Condo & Back-to-Back)
Unit Sizes: 1,325 sq ft – 1,890 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
Reasons To Buy
- Located in the city of Burlington where you will have the Niagara Escarpment in your backyard, and Lake Ontario in your front yard!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 2 minutes from Highway 407 & 7 minutes from the QEW
- Perfectly located for all of your shopping needs! Future residents at The Towns at Valera will be surrounded with a fantastic assortment of retailers, Big Box Stores, entertainment and dining options such as: Walmart, Shoppers DrugMart, Bulk Barn, Starbucks, Fortinos, Winners & Homesense, Michaels, Canadian Tire, Rona, Cineplex Cinemas and so much more all accessible in 15 minutes or less!
- You are also less than 20 minutes from both the Burlington Centre & Mapleview Shopping Centre
- Less than 15 minutes from the Appleby GO Station which features both GO Bus & GO Train Transit — arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just 1 hour!
- In less than 20 Minutes you can enjoy numerous parks that line Lake Ontario such as Burloak Waterfront Park, Shelburne Park, Paletta Lakefront Park, and the Spencer Smith Park
- Residing in Burlington means you will have quick and easy access to a number of outdoor amenities including: Millcroft Golf Club, Mt Nemo Conservation Area, Fourteen Milk Creek Lands, Tyandaga Golf Course, Hidden Lake Golf Club and so many others!
- The Towns at Valera is being developed by a highly reputable developer, ADI Developments, who possesses over a decade of experience creating residential and commercial communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Burlington is an up and coming neighbourhood, with affluent communities rising in areas like its luxurious downtown waterfront.
This development is particularly well located — it’a a mere 13 minute drive to the central Appleby GO Station that services the area, and an 18 minute walk to the Thomas Alton at Appleby bus stop. Drivers will also enjoy having the 407 Express Toll Route in close proximity. The site boasts a walk score of 55 out of 100, and transit score of 36 out of 100.
Investors will want to start turning to Burlington, the perfect neighbourhood for young families to start making roots. With clear routes into the city for job opportunities like in the Financial District and the Entertainment District, young professionals are able to live in a luxurious yet quiet suburban area while having the hustle and bustle — and opportunities — of the city at their fingertips. This is the perfect place to live in if you work in the city, but want to come home to some peace at dinner time with your family.
Families will also enjoy living in a community that is so kid friendly. Nearby parks to the development include Doug Wright Park, Norton Community Park and Taywood Park.
There are also plenty of family-friendly dining options present in the area, including Kelseys and Boston Pizza. There is no shortage of bars and pubs either, with Beertown Public House and Anchor Bar also around the corner.
A quick 10 minute drive will bring you to Burlington’s central Mapleview Centre that provides a wealth of retail options practically in your backyard. The centre is homes to a wide variety of stores that serve a variety of budgets. Visitors can expect to find stores like Aritzia, Apple, H&M, Lululemon, Sephora and Zara.
The Burlington Mall is also a brief 15 minute drive from the site, and is home to choices like The Bay, Winners and Sport Check. It is also home to a Goodlife Fitness location as well as a Canadian Tire and Indigo.
With so many local amenities like schools, grocery stores and malls nearby, you can’t go wrong with this unique development location.
About the Developers
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period