Introducing The Dylan, a brand new mid-rise condominium coming to St Lawrence Ave W & Dufferin St in North York! This exciting new address will provide its future residents with highly sought after conveniences being just steps from Glencairn Station and minutes from York University, Yorkdale Mall, TTC Transit, Major Highways, Downsview Park and so much more.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400's!
Reasons To Buy
- Perfectly located just a 3 minute walk from Glencairn Station where in 2 short stops you will arrive at Yorkdale Mall, 5 stops to York University and 5 stops to St George Station seamlessly connecting you to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line
- 3 Minute drive (or 16 minute walk) from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! Set to be completed in 2021, the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 5 Subway stops, or a 15 minute drive, from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- 4 Minutes from Highway 401, seamlessly connecting you to both Highway 400 & 404 in less than 10 Minutes — travelling throughout the GTA will be an absolute breeze
- 4 Minutes to all of your shopping needs at Yorkdale Shopping Centre which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more!
- 10 Minutes from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park! Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome, Circuit Path Walking Trail, and much more
- The Dylan is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Chestnut Hill Developments, who possesses over 35 years of building experience with spectacular award winning communities and condominiums throughout the GTA
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
QUICK FACTS: THE DYLAN
Developer: Chestnut Hill Developments
Address: 831 Glencairn Ave, North York
Nearest Intersection: Lawrence Ave W & Dufferin St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From the $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
This real estate development’s location nestled between Glencairn Avenue and Hillmount Avenue places it a three minute walk away from Glencairn station. The building is also nearby Eglinton West Station and Lawrence West Station, respectively a ten and seven minute walk away.
This proximity to public transit makes this development ideal for students and young professionals alike who require seamless access into the downtown core for Toronto’s many schools. job opportunities and plentiful entertainment and bustling social scene. The building site boasts a Walk Score of 83 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 84 out of 100.
It doesn’t get more central than this site that is also located nearby the Yorkdale GO Station. This is ideal for day trips around the city, and provides a further reach to other job areas making it easy to work 9 to 5 anywhere and be home for dinner.
Additionally, drivers will enjoy being nearby the Allen Expressway and Highway 401. You truly can get anywhere from this centrally located site, making it ideal for a wide variety of lifestyles.
After all, the neighbourhood is one on the rise, home to a population of 14,804 as of 2016 — this is a 0.8% increase from 2011.
Students are likely to flock to this development thanks to its variety of one bedroom units, and two bedroom units ideal for roomates. This building’s location makes it perfect for students who may not want to live right on campus but want a clear transit route to school. Being minutes away from Line 1 means that major university campuses like University of Toronto, Ryerson and even York University are all a handful of subway stations away. Anticipated early and late classes will be no obstacle from this location, making it ideal for investors due to such high volume of people who will find it to be ideal for their lifestyles.
Speaking of ideal for lifestyles, growing families opting for the two (or more) bedroom units will love having such a wide variety of transit options that will allow them seamless access to and from Toronto and the GTA’s wide range of job centres from the uptown North York Centre to the city’s Entertainment District and Financial District. There is something to be said about making roots in an urban neighbourhood that is both located nearby the city and removed from its hustle and bustle. This makes for exciting busy days, and a quiet home for business professionals with families to return to and unwind after a long work day.
Families will also enjoy being nearby schools like the Glen Park Public School, STS Cosmas and Damian Catholic School, and other family-centric leisures like a wide range of parks, and Glen Long Community Centre that is also home to Glen Long Community Centre.
This neighbourhood’s appeal to wide range of lifestyles makes it the perfect place to invest. This reason for investment is clear, with 40% percent of the neighbourhood population being of working age, between the ages of 25 to 54. The average income of 13.8% of region is $60,000 to $79,999 — this is the prominent income group of the population.
With Yorkdale Mall in your backyard, residents can treat the mall as their walk in closet with such a wide range of retailers to choose from — that suit a range of budgets. The mall makes for the ideal day adventure with its variety of restaurants and its movie theatre. The Cheesecake Factory is a particular addition that attracts a large volume of people.
With such a range of entertainment and transit options, this neighbourhood is one to invest in, and this centrally located and diverse development is the perfect opportunity.
Headed to the Glen Park neighbourhood of North York, this real estate development boasts a unique and aesthetic modern exterior design courtesy of architects Kirkor Architect + Planners.
The wide-set expansive building features a stunning mix of black and white accents, with unique blue tinted glass panels. Complete with a stunning and innovative stepped back design, the minimalist aesthetic makes for the ideal contemporary addition to the increasingly urban area.
The mid-rise is set to house 224 units comprised of 167 one-bedroom suites, 45 two-bedroom suits and 12 three-bedroom suites. Eight of the one-bedroom suites will be designated live-work units.
The suites will range in size from 625 square feet to 1,100 square feet.Each floor will hold between 8 to 33 units, and a variety of balconies will be available throughout.
It is set to stand 11 storeys high at 29.45 metres tall, with the top floor being home to amenity space, which is anticipated to include a green roof. The building will house 3,682 square feet of retail space at floor level. The development will make 448 square metres of indoor amenity space and 448 squares metres of outdoor amenity space, available for residents’ leisure.
Residents will have access to 168 parking spaces, with an addition 22 for residential and retail visitors.
About the Developer
Chestnut Hill Developments is an award winning developer who doesn’t only develop stunning properties, but hosts seminars to educate new home buyers and investors. They tend to build large-scale developments, particularly low-rise and high-rise master planned communities. When approaching new projects, they ask key questions and conduct integral market research that pays off as their developments tend to reassure residents that they are in fact the priority of the project. Not only do they ask questions, but they listen to the answers to ensure individual needs of residents are accounted for, and met when acquiring land and planning their project.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period