The Forest Hill
About FOREST HILL
The Forest Hill Condos, coming soon to the corner of Eglinton West & Bathurst. This boutique 14 Storey building will include 267 thoughtfully designed suites ranging from studios to 3 bedrooms and offer world-class amenities. With the future Eglinton LRT, Forest Hill Subway Station and TTC service DIRECT ACCESS FROM YOUR LOBBY, go from The Forest Hill Condos to anywhere.
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Address: 859 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Bathurst St
Pricing: Starting From The $300’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys / Suites: 14 Storeys / 186 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Two Bedroom Suites
Studios from the $300’s,
1 beds from the $400’s,
1 bed + dens from the $500’s,
2 beds from the $600’s.
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
lOCATION AND ACCESSABILITY
The Forest Hill will have direct access to the upcoming Forest Hill Station where future residents will have unparalleled access to the brand new Eglinton Crosstown LRT! Set to be completed in 2021, The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
Reasons To Buy
- Eglinton Avenue West and the area surrounding The Forest Hill Condos is a vibrant and developing community full of all the necessary amenties such as dining, shopping, entertainment options, grocery stores, banks, and much more can be done quickly within walking distance.
- Direct Subway connection, TTC bus routes running right past the front door, Eglinton West subway station is just minutes away and getting to Union station is just 30 minutes all make living at The Forest Hill Condos a commuters dream.
- Lets not forget the addition of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will allow riders to travel throughout the city 60% faster.
- Motorists looking to travel throughout the city will have easy access to Allen Road, which ultimately connects to Highway 401, allowing for convenient connections across the GTA.
- This is a great opportunity for first-time homebuyers, young professionals, down-sizers, and investors as more and more people are choosing to live in midtown.
- The Forest Hill Neighbourhood boasts reputable educational institutions and beautiful, lush green spaces all within walking distance of The Forest Hill Condos.
- AAA Builder: CentreCourt Developments is real estate company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). CentreCourt Developments is a fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction, and customer care. Past projects include Zen King West, INDX, GRID, Transit City, and Peter Street Condos just to name a few.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Forest hill neighbourhood
Forest Hill is a neighbourhood situated north of downtown Toronto. Along with other neighbourhoods such as the Bridle Path, Rosedale, and The Kingsway, it is one of Toronto’s wealthiest, most prestigious and affluent neighbourhoods. Two of Canada’s most revered private schools; Bishop Strachan School for girls and Upper Canada College for boys are both housed within this neighbourhood’s borders. The community stretches to Chaplin Crescent to the north, Avenue Road to the east, St. Clair Avenue to the south, and Bathurst Street to the west.