RIVER & FIFTH
One Bedrooms from the Mid $500s.
Introducing River & Fifth condos! Located in Corktown, a 37-storey glass tower and podium emerge to become an instant icon. The trails and surrounding parks guide your path home, leading to a grand lobby that brings the outside in.
Modern. Sophisticated. It’s the urban oasis you’ve been waiting.
Why River & Fifth?
River and Fifth Condos sit in a prime location. The strip along Queen Street East is lined up with chic restaurants, bars as well as boutiques. Also, some of the most heterogeneous neighbourhoods in the city, such as Leslieville, Riverdale, the Distillery District as well as the historic St. Lawrence Market can all be easily accessed from Queen Street East. As a designated ’regeneration’ area, the location is set for more residential, commercial and retail growth. This will certainly contribute to the neighbourhood’s continuing transformation, and places such as this are wonderful places to invest in.
- Walking distance to hundreds of acres of city parks, including the Don Valley Trails, Riverside Park & Corktown Common
- Minutes to Riverdale, Distillery District, Leslieville, the St. Lawrence Market, Cherry Beach, and more
- Close proximity to Ryerson University, George Brown Culinary Institute & OCAD Campus
- Future developments include the Waterfront revitalization, the West Don Lands Development, East Harbour and Google Smart City
- Boasting a 99% Transit Score. River & Fifth is in walking distance to 24 hr transit.
- 10 minutes to Yonge St. (Queen/Dundas)
- 7-minute walk to Sumach Station on the proposed Downtown Relief Line.
Project sits in a place where the TTC can be easily accessed. The area is served by the Queen Streetcar and Dundas routes, both of which are just a short distance away and operate 24/7. A 10 minute ride will get you to downtown Toronto, hence this makes this an ideal location for professionals looking for stress-free access to the Financial District and Hospital Row alike. The condominium is just 4 minutes’ drive to the Don Valley Parkway through the Don Roadway onramp. This makes it easy for motorists to get around the city.
- The surrounding neighbourhood has seen one of the largest rent spikes in the GTA
- Rent has increased by nearly 30% over the last five years, placing River & Fifth in the heart of one of the fastest growing rental markets in the country
- Low vacancy rates – roughly 1%
About the Developer
Backed by a team of experienced professionals, Broccolini boasts expertise in all aspects of complex residential builds. Broccolini envisions, plans, builds, and manages residential construction projects from inception to completion.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period