River & Fifth
RIVER & FIFTH
ONE BEDROOMS FROM THE MID $500S.
Introducing River & Fifth condos! Located in Corktown, a 37-storey glass tower and podium emerge to become an instant icon. The trails and surrounding parks guide your path home, leading to a grand lobby that brings the outside in.
Modern. Sophisticated. It’s the urban oasis you’ve been waiting.
RIVER & FIFTH CONDOS DETAILS
Developer: Broccolini Developments
Address: 5 Defries St
Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & River St.
Storeys / Suites: 37 Storeys/580 suites
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400s
Occupancy: Estimated 2023
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Maintenance Fees: TBD
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 180 days, 5% in 540 days & 5% in 720 days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Matte black appliances, 9’ smooth ceilings, wide plank laminate flooring, quartz counter tops, contemporary designed kitchen, matte black fixtures
Building Amenities: Concierge, Fitness, Guest Suites, Yoga Studios, Co-Working Space, Games Room, Dining Room, Party Room, Pet Services, Playground, Pool, Rooftop Terrace
Why River & Fifth?
River and Fifth Condos sit in a prime location. The strip along Queen Street East is lined up with chic restaurants, bars as well as boutiques. Also, some of the most heterogeneous neighbourhoods in the city, such as Leslieville, Riverdale, the Distillery District as well as the historic St. Lawrence Market can all be easily accessed from Queen Street East. As a designated ’regeneration’ area, the location is set for more residential, commercial and retail growth. This will certainly contribute to the neighbourhood’s continuing transformation, and places such as this are wonderful places to invest in.
- Walking distance to hundreds of acres of city parks, including the Don Valley Trails, Riverside Park & Corktown Common
- Minutes to Riverdale, Distillery District, Leslieville, the St. Lawrence Market, Cherry Beach, and more
- Close proximity to Ryerson University, George Brown Culinary Institute & OCAD Campus
- Future developments include the Waterfront revitalization, the West Don Lands Development, East Harbour and Google Smart City
- Boasting a 99% Transit Score. River & Fifth is in walking distance to 24 hr transit.
- 10 minutes to Yonge St. (Queen/Dundas)
- 7-minute walk to Sumach Station on the proposed Downtown Relief Line.
Project sits in a place where the TTC can be easily accessed. The area is served by the Queen Streetcar and Dundas routes, both of which are just a short distance away and operate 24/7. A 10 minute ride will get you to downtown Toronto, hence this makes this an ideal location for professionals looking for stress-free access to the Financial District and Hospital Row alike. The condominium is just 4 minutes’ drive to the Don Valley Parkway through the Don Roadway onramp. This makes it easy for motorists to get around the city.
- The surrounding neighbourhood has seen one of the largest rent spikes in the GTA
- Rent has increased by nearly 30% over the last five years, placing River & Fifth in the heart of one of the fastest growing rental markets in the country
- Low vacancy rates – roughly 1%
About the Developer
Backed by a team of experienced professionals, Broccolini boasts expertise in all aspects of complex residential builds. Broccolini envisions, plans, builds, and manages residential construction projects from inception to completion.
Why Work With Us
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period
Stockyards Village Shopping Centre –
Major neighbourhood revitalization recently adding over 50 new shops and restaurants including some of the largest retailers
One of Toronto’s Top Neighbourhoods – Recently ranked as one of the most desirable neighbourhoods to live in Toronto by Blog TO
Gentrification – New transit, shops and restaurants have helped revitalize the neighbourhood, with price appreciation of 17% vs 7% for the rest of Toronto, and 3% for the GTA year-over-year
Positive Cash Flow – Incredibly strong condo rental market averaging 8.09% annual growth in the W02 district over the past 5 years
Affordable Family Focused Spaces & Amenities: Many urbanites are finding it increasingly difficult to find affordable spaces to grow their families. Starting the mid $600s the urban towns are still well below average pricing for semi and detached homes in Toronto.
Transit Access: TTC Access at your doorstep (St Clair West Streetcar), Close to the Future Smart Track, 6 min to Dundas West Station