About ONE DELISLE
coming SPRING 2021
This new project is located at 1 Delisle Avenue on the northwest corner of Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue West in the Deer Park neighbourhood.
Designed by one of the world’s foremost architectural firms, this future condominium has already been called an “architectural icon” by the Globe & Mail.
This project has been hailed as a “powerful and beautiful addition to the skyline” and a “very striking piece of architecture” by none other than the city’s very own Design Review Panel.
This highly sought after address provides great everyday conveniences where future residents will be within walking distance from multiple TTC Transit Stops, the St Clair Subway Station, St Clair Streetcar and just moments from Major Highways, Yorkdale Mall, Downtown Toronto, Top Universities and more — all while being surrounded by some of the best shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues the city has to offer! Pricing
Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
- Developer: Slate Asset Management
- Address: 1 Delisle Ave, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & St Clair Ave
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
- Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
- Storeys / Suites: 44 Storeys / 263 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBA
- Maintenance Fees: TBA
- Deposit Structure: TBA
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Building Amenities: TBA
Reasons To Buy
- A fantastic location for those who rely on public transportation! Here at One Delisle, future residents will be just steps from multiple TTC Transit Stops as well as a 5 minute walk from the St Clair Subway Station — making your way through the city could not get anymore convenient!
- You are also steps from the St Clair Streetcar which gives you seamless connection to St Clair Station all the way to the Stockyards District neighbourhood
- 3 Subway stops or a 3 minute drive from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 12 minutes from Yorkdale Mall which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more!
- Conveniently located just 12 minutes from Highway 401, 7 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and 10 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway allowing you to travel with ease throughout the GTA
- 6 Minutes from George Brown College, 6 minutes from the University of Toronto, 8 minutes from Ryerson University, and 9 minutes from OCAD University — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- Located between the Deer Park and Summerhill neighbourhoods in Midtown Toronto which are known for having upscale boutiques and shops and retains the area’s history with the grounds of Casa Loma. You are also just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment venues such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
oNE DELISLE neighbourhood
With the announcement of One Delisle Condos, the intersection of St. Clair and Yonge looks to reclaim much of the fame it was known for in the 70’s and 80’s. Previously a focal point for luxury retailers, Deer Park neighbourhood’s busiest crossroads remains an important transportation and commercial area for this affluent neighbourhood.
As it stands today, Yonge and St. Clair is a walkable neighbourhood with many local conveniences, a fact reflected by its sterling Walk Score of 91 that signifies daily errands at this location do not require a car.
Here, residents can find a number of retail shops and services that include a Loblaws grocery store, a pharmacy, a Home Hardware, and a local branch of the Toronto Public Library. As well as hosting a number of fine dining establishments, the intersection is also home to fitness facilities such as GoodLife Fitness Centre, Moksha Yoga studio, and The Badminton and Racquet Club of Toronto.
As one of the city’s most desirable neighbourhoods, Deer Park contains top educational facilities such as the Junior and Senior School campuses of the York School as well as the Deer Park Junior and Senior Public School. As well, local parks located in the vicinity include Lawton Parkette and David A Balfour Park, an expansive midtown park that is home to the Rosehill Reservoir and the training grounds for the Toronto Dingos, one of Toronto’s Aussie Rules Football teams.
As a transit-oriented development, this condo provide easy access to a number of nearby public transportation options. The next-door St. Clair TTC Station gives residents easy access to the Line 1 subway, allowing for commutes to Union Station in just 17 minutes. Conversely, locals can make easy crosstown trips using the St. Clair streetcar that reach St. Clair West Station in just 10 minutes. And, with the nearby Line 5 Eglinton LRT line set to begin operating in 2021, its easy to see why this neighbourhood has been awarded a tremendous Transit Score of 85.
And, with other real estate developments coming to this distinguished intersection, it looks as though St. Clair and Yonge is poised to reclaim its standing as one of the city’s premier intersections.
About the Developers
Since 2005, SLATE has built up a $6 billion portfolio of managed and co-invested real estate assets located in Canada, Europe, and the USA. With ten of its properties lining the Yonge-St. Clair area, One Delisle Avenue marks the latest step in Slate’s ambitious vision for this esteemed uptown intersection.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period