About nordic cONDOS
COMING SOON TO WILSON HEIGHTS
STEPS TO THE SUBWAY
STARTING FROM THE MID $400’S
Introducing Nordic Condos, an exciting brand new condominium joining Toronto’s Wilson Heights neighbourhood located at Wilson Ave & Bathurst St. Here at Nordic, you will be spoiled with natural and urban amenities that can be found in the surrounding area where you will be just moments from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park, and steps from the Wilson Subway Station, minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Major Highways, York University, and so much more.
Address: 500 Wilson Avenue, North York
Nearest Intersection: Wilson Ave & Bathurst St
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Friluftsliv is the great Scandinavian philosophy of embracing the outdoor life in everything we do. We’re not only inspired by this ideal for the NØrdic, we are driven by every part of it. Life here will resonate with physical health through a love for the outdoor parks, amenities and walkable shopping and dining.
lOCATION AND neighbourhood
Condos in Wilson Heights present a great opportunity to be part of a neighbourhood that’s just beginning to transform. This project is the latest in a series of proposals seeking to densify the area immediately surrounding the subway, some of which plan to add more pedestrian connections to the station, as well as community space and more parkland.
Just to the west, a massive retail development is taking place, featuring a variety of big-brand retailers, including Starbucks, Costco and The Home Depot. According to city documents, Wilson Heights is a neighbourhood where “reurbanization is anticipated and encouraged to create new housing and job opportunities while improving the pedestrian environment, look of the street, shopping opportunities and transit service for community residents.”
With Wilson Station located just 5 minutes away by foot, this is, no doubt, a great neighbourhood for transit. Not only does the nearby subway get you to the heart of downtown in under 30 minutes and to York University in ten, but proximity to Highway 401 and the Allen Expressway make it a great spot for those that commute on a daily basis as well.
AMENETIES / FEATURES AND FINISHES
Over 11,138 sf of indoor amenity space/Over 10,000 sf of outdoor amenity space
- 24-hr concierge
- Lobby with soaring ceiling heights
- Parcel Room
- Fitness studio with Yoga Room
- Wi-Fi enabled shared co-working space
- Pet Wash Stations
- Multi-purpose room with catering kitchen on 2nd level
- Outdoor lounge areas with BBQ
- Outdoor soft-turf children’s play area
- Outdoor exercise area with calisthenics equipment
- 2 levels of underground parking is located with 274 parking spaces and 49 visitor parking spaces.
- A total of 164 lockers are also available for purchase with the dimensions of (3′ x 6′).
- To provide a urban life, there is also EV-Charging Stations installed below grade.
Features & Finishes:
- Innovative suite layouts with split bedroom designs
- Balcony and Terraces, as per plan
- Stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary cabinets with laundry integration, as per plan
- Smooth ceilings
- Wide plank pre-engineered laminated flooring
- Quartz countertops
- Designer selected backsplash
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with stone countertops
- Porcelain floor tiles, as per plan
- Framed glass shower enclosure, as per plan
- Walk Score of 70 out of 100
- Transit score of 90 out of 100.
- This location is in the Clanton Park neighbourhood in Toronto.
- Nearby parks include Baycrest Park, Woburn Park and Old Orchard Park.
Reasons To Buy
- Close to Transit Options – With a Transit Score of 90, residents of Nordic Condos will have easy access to TTC Transit in the area. Several regional bus routes run in the area and Wilson Subway station is just a short walk away. Residents will be able to easily commute into downtown Toronto in under 40 minutes.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Yorkdale Shopping Centre is located near Nordic Condos, offering residents world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Located down the road are plenty of grocery and big box stores, cafes, and restaurants for residents to enjoy.
- Highway Access – Highway 401 is located directly South of Nordic Condos, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the city and the GTA. Connections to other 400 series Highways and the Don Valley Parkway are quick and easy. Driving into downtown will take less than 30 minutes.
- Plenty of Green Space – One of Toronto’s biggest outdoor green spaces; Downsview Park is close by and offers residents of Nordic Condos an escape from the busy city with recreational activities, bike and walking trails, playgrounds and splash pads.
- Family Friendly – Nordic Condos is the perfect place for families to call home as there are plenty of schools in the area available for all ages. Post-Secondary students can easily access York University and Seneca College within 10 minutes by subway
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
About the Developers
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period