About MOUNT HOPE TOWNS & DETATCHED
Introducing Mount Hope, a brand new intimate community of Townhomes and Detached Homes coming soon to Hamilton’s Mount Hope neighbourhood! A beautiful setting surrounded by nature, the Mount Hope community provides a lifestyle infused with both beauty and convenience where Major Highways, Lime Ridge Mall, Mohawk College, McMaster University, Public Transportation, and outdoor destinations are only moments away.
Pricing Starting From The Mid $400’s!
Developer: Cachet Homes
Address: Airport Rd & Upper James St E, Hamilton
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Home Types: Townhome & Detached Homes
Square Footage: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
Reasons To Buy
- All of your daily errands can be accomplished with ease! Conveniently located less than 15 minutes from Hamilton’s largest shopping centre, Lime Ridge Mall, which features over 180 stores and services for you to enjoy! You will also have a great selection of other retailers and dining options in the surrounding area
- Located within close proximity to both Highway 403 and the QEW, allowing you to travel throughout the GTA and the Niagara Region with ease!
- Less than 20 minutes from both McMaster University and Mohawk College — when combined are home to over 60,000 students!
- Close proximity to the Hamilton GO Centre where you will have access to GO Bus Transit, HSR Transit, as well as the upcoming Hamilton LRT which will feature 17 stops on 14 kilometres of safe, rapid, and reliable light rail from McMaster University through Downtown Hamilton to Eastgate — seamlessly connecting you from the west end of the city to the east!
- Spend the day enjoying one of Hamilton’s many trails and parks! Located within close proximity from some of Hamilton’s hottest natural destinations such as: Albion Falls, Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area, Eramosa Karst Conservation Area and so many others — all less than 30 minutes away!
- Mount Hope is being developed by Cachet Homes who possesses over three decades of home building experience!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
MOUNT HOPE neighbourhood
About the Developers
Cachet Estate Homes was established by Anthony Auciello in 1981. The very first Cachet Home was built in Unionville’s prestigious Cachet Country Club. Home building in the GTA would be forever changed.
From the beginning, Cachet’s principals were guided by a distinctive vision of how new homes should be crafted; a vision that combines innovative architecture, superior craftsmanship, exceptional quality features and unprecedented after-sales service.
Cachet Estate Homes has attracted a top-notch professional team of experts from all aspects of the building industry. Together they take a personal and direct role to ensure that each and every home buyer is fully satisfied with their entire new home experience.
After more than three decades of home building excellence, Cachet Estate Homes remains committed to its original vision, evidenced by the thousands of fine, quality homes and prestigious master-planned communities that it has successfully created. Cachet’s custom-building roots, design innovation and integrity of craftsmanship continue to be the cornerstones of its success.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period