SONTERRA AT LaCKNER RIDGE KITCHENER
About sonterra at lackner ridge
new release of suites
A fantastic investment opportunity is coming soon to Kitchener! Meet Sonterra, the newest condominium joining the Lackner Ridge Master-Planned Community coming soon to Lackner Rd & Ottawa St N. Here, residents will find the perfect balance of both natural and urban amenities being surrounded by an extensive nature trail system moments from the Grand River all while being minutes from Highway 401, the region’s Top Universities, CF Fairview Park Mall, the Kitchener Train Station, Fairway Station and so much more that the area has to offer.
Pricing Starting From The $300s!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
- Developer: Reid’s Heritage Homes
- Address: 1101 Lackner Blvd, Kitchener
- Nearest Intersection: Lackner Blvd & Ottawa St N
- Pricing: Starting From The $300s
- Occupancy: October 2022
- Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / 54 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom, One Bed + Den, & Two Bedroom Suites
- Maintenance Fees: $0.42 / sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 150 Days
- Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($5,000 for 1 Beds // $,7,500 for 2 Beds), Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right to Lease During Occupancy, 1 Locker included (Value of $5,000)
- Suite Features: Vinyl Plank Flooring, Granite or Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Building Amenities: Elegantly inviting lobby and modern reception area, Secured building entrance with intercom system, Elevator, Mailboxes located in building lobby, Multi-purpose party room with lounge, Kitchenette, and dining area, storage lockers, Visitor parking, Dedicated outdoor bicycle parking racks, beautifully landscaped grounds
Reasons To Buy
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 6 minutes from Highway 8, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 401 in just minutes!
- Conveniently located just 8 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Restaurants, and other retailers such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Less than 10 minutes from Fairway Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge — commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient! You are also 10 minutes from the Kitchener Train Station
- Kitchener will also have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! Lackner Ridge will be a quick 10 minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour (Read More Here)
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Lackner Ridge will be 14 minutes from the University of Waterloo, 12 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, and 16 minutes from Conestoga College!
- Enjoying the great outdoors will come with incredible ease at Lackner Ridge! Surrounded by an extensive nature trail system, Lackner Ridge is only moments from the Grand River and minutes from the Stanley Park Conservation Area, Rockway Golf Course and so much more
- 8 Minutes from the Region of Waterloo International Airport
- Sonterra at Lackner Ridge is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Reid’s Heritage Homes, which has an established award-winning heritage as a trusted builder of high-quality homes in Ontario, Canada for over 40 years!
LACKNER RIDGE KITCHENER NEIGHBORHOOD
Lackner Ridge Condos is located in a prime spot of Kitchener, this city is starting to see tremendous growth because of it’s local government’s commitment to revitalize its downtown core. This development will be conveniently located near many local amenities including restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and well-known retail stores. For all of your shopping needs, Fairview Park Mall is just 10 minutes away which offers over 120 stores, services and eateries.
Some of the anchor stores in this mall include Hudson’s Bay, Walmart and an empty space that was once housed Sears which is now scheduled for redevelopment. Additionally, residents can find Cineplex Cinemas Just outside of this mall.
This neighbourhood is known as a family-friendly area with many local schools nearby. One of the most well-known schools close by are Costegna College and Wilfrid Laurier University which are both just 15 minutes away while the University of Waterloo is only 17 minutes away.
For nature lovers, there are many great outdoor activities in this area including Chicopee Ski Hill, Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory, Deer Ridge Golf Club, the Walter Bean Grand River Trail and many big local parks including Natchen Hill and Springmount Park. Drivers will also find that it’s easy to travel in and out of this development with Highway 401 directly south while the Kitchener GO Station is just 10 minutes away. There are many benefits for investors that are looking for their next big investment in this area.
About the Developers
Reid’s Heritage Homes is a reputable and award-winning developer that has experience building homes for over 40 years. They pride themselves on creating high-quality, sustainable homes while paying close attention to detail and providing their clients with a personal customer service experience. Their knowledge of the industry and unique craftsmanship as well as their commitment to their values has been the underlying foundation of their success year after year.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period