KINDRED CONDOS BY DANIELS
ABOUT Kindred condos
Introducing Kindred Condos, an exciting new condominium joining the flourishing Erin Mills neighbourhood in Mississauga! Perfectly located at Eglinton Ave W & Erin Mills Pkwy, this new development places you in between Erin Mills Town Centre and Credit Valley Hospital and moments from Major Highways, MiWay Transit, University of Toronto and so much more.
Pricing Starting From The $500s!
Reasons To Buy
- Directly across the street from all of your shopping needs at Erin Mills Town Centre which features restaurants and retail including Wal-Mart
- You are also directly across the street from Credit Valley Hospital which is home to approximately 5000 employees – making this project attractive not only to them, but also to the many people who are downsizing and want to be close to the hospital
- Steps to Public Transportation & Minutes to Highways 403, 401, 407 & the QEW — making travelling all over the GTA a breeze
- You are minutes to the University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus which is home to approximately 14,000 Students
- You are purchasing in Mississauga which is the Second Largest City in the GTA. It has a larger population than Washington, Vancouver, Boston, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miamia, Denver and is in ranked in the top 50 cities in North America in terms of population
- Growth in Mississauga is set to Explode – from the dozens of new condominiums planned in the city, to the new LRT (light rail transit), to the massive 177 Acre redevelopment of Mississauga’s Lakeview neighbourhood which will house an additional 20,000+ new persons and create 3000+ new jobs while transforming Mississauga’s waterfront (Read More About That Here)
- Short distance from Streetsville, best known as “The Village in the City”, is home to the largest number of historic buildings in Mississauga blending old world charm with its 300+ unique and inviting restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops, and boutique stores & Streetsville GO Station, where you will have you access to both GO Trains & GO Buses
- 2475 Eglinton Ave W Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, The Daniels Corporation, who have over 35 years of experience and has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
KINDRED QUICK FACTS
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: 2475 Eglinton Ave W, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Erin Mills Pkwy
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Storeys/Suites: 25-Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: Studio – Two Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: $7,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $7,000 in 30 Days // 1% in 90 Days // 1% in 120 Days // 1% in 150 Days // 1% in 180 Days // 1% in 210 Days // 5% in 400 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
Building Amenities: 24/7 Concierge, Private Roundabout Driveway Entrance, Pet Wash, Co-Working Space, Bookable Boardroom, State-of-the-Art Fitness Centre, Yoga Studio, Party Room, Outdoor Playground with Firepit, Games Room, Outdoor Terrace, Gardening Plots
Location & neighborhood
Kindred Condos is located at Erin Mills, A a bustling and vibrant Mississauga neighbourhood best defined by its two central occupants: the eponymous Erin Mills Town Centre and the Credit Valley Hospital, both located within easy reach of the condo and ready to cater to all residents’ needs.
At 847,532 square feet, Erin Mills Town Centre is Mississauga’s second-largest mall. Containing some 220 retail outlets, this mall is home to several anchor stores that include The Hudson’s Bay and Walmart that welcome 9 million visitors a year. Meanwhile, the 382-bed Credit Valley Hospital stands ready to provide health services 24 hours a day, equipped with its own ground-level helicopter pad.
Meanwhile, the area is full of services such as banks and grocery stores like Loblaws and Mona Fine Foods, ensuring that nearby residents can perform their daily errands. Local schools include Credit Valley Public School, Thomas Street Middle School, John Fraser Secondary School, and St. Rose of Lima Separate School whereas most other community needs are taken care at the Erin Meadows Community Centre and Library.
Like any responsible urban centre, Mississauga fully provides an ample amount of green space for residents in the form of Woodland Chase Park and John C Pallet Park. Of special note for pet lovers is the nearby Quenippenon Meadows Leash Free Park, a place where dogs can social and play freely without barriers.
As a transit-oriented community, this development is sure to take care of the commuting needs of its residents by situating itself close to a regional transportation hub. From GO trains to local rapid express bus service this neighbourhood is full of transportation options.
This area is serviced by two GO stations, Erindale and Clarkson, that each allow train commuters to reach downtown Toronto within 36 minutes.
Conversely, the area is ringed by Highways 401, 407, 403 and the Queen Elizabeth Way, contributing to a roadway system that allows for commutes to downtown Toronto within 32 minutes.
Beautiful to look at, transcendent to experience, and inspiring to behold, Kindred Condos is a nascent real estate development sure to become a hot commodity among local investors. Choose to make this architectural wonder your home today; sign up now with GTA-Homes to receive all the latest updates on this great investment opportunity.
About the Developers
The Daniels Corporation has built more than 28,000 homes across the Greater Toronto Area over the past 35 years, making them a trusted developer by communities across southern Ontario.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Why Work With Us
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period