House of assembly at sterling junction
ABOUT house of assembly at sterling junction
Located on Sterling Road in Toronto’s growing Junction Triangle neighbourhood, House of Assembly Condos will be the first of three condominiums planned for the exciting Sterling Junction Master-Planned Community! Nestled in Toronto’s West End, residents at House of Assembly will find themselves surrounded with highly desirable amenities including TTC Transit Stops, Dundas West Station, the Bloor GO Station, Shops, Restaurants, Dufferin Mall, High Park, St. Joseph’s Health Centre and so much more that this burgeoning community will provide!
Pricing Starting From The $600s!
Reasons To Buy
- In 2018, 565,000+ people were employed in Downtown Toronto office jobs and even experienced a 4.0% job growth increase in that same year! With House of Assembly’s central location, those working in the downtown core have a convenient place to call home
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more
than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- A fantastic assortment of transportation options are conveniently located for future residents where multiple TTC Streetcar and Bus Routes are within walking distance as well as Dundas West Station (11 minute walk) and the Bloor GO Station (7 minute walk) — travelling throughout the city will be an absolute breeze!
- Residents will find themselves surrounded with a number of shops, services, grocery stores, and dining options such as Loblaws, LCBO, FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada Post No Frills, and more! Residents will also be less than 10 minutes from Dufferin Mall which features over 120 stores, services and dining options and also includes a Walmart
- Less than a 10 minute commute from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which provides a number of exciting activities to enjoy including hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, dog park, a zoo and more!
- Located 5 minutes from St. Joseph’s Health Centre which is home to 2,500 staff, 400 physicians, 390 volunteers and 1,000 students and medical trainees
- House of Assembly Condos is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Marlin Spring & Greybrook Realty Partners, whose experience and knowledge spans over 60 years in the industry!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
hOUSE OF ASSEMBLY DETAILS
Developer: Marlin Spring and Greybrook Realty Partners
Address: 158 Sterling Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Lansdowne Ave
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2025
Storeys / Suites: 646 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies , Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Location & neighborhood
House Of Assembly Condos is situated in Toronto’s culturally-rich neighbourhood, the Junction Triangle. This community has managed to attract developers and investors, due to its close proximity to High Park and the downtown core, as well as its easy access to world-class transportation. Here, artists, brewers and artisans have also come to share the love of this inspiring community.
In recent years the Junction Triangle has withstood resurgence that has seen much of its former industrial core replaced by residential lofts, townhomes, and low to mid-rise condominiums. This has resulted in the attraction of occupants that range from young professionals, to couples, families, and everything in between.
This condo has many advantages due to its prime location in Toronto. For starters, the area is transit-friendly as commuters are just steps away from Dundas West & Lansdowne Subway Stations as well as the Bloor GO Station and UP Express. Commuters can transfer here for easy connections to GO Transit and TTC streetcar and subway lines plus, travel to Union Station can be completed in under 10 minutes.
Further, the future Smartrack GO station serving the Barrie GO rail is coming to the corner of Bloor and Lansdowne and is slated for completion by 2025. Streetcars, dedicated bike lanes and buses all compliment the rich transit options at Sterling Junction’s House of Assembly. Additionally, motorists can get downtown in as few as 10 minutes by either Bloor Street West or Dundas Street West.
This location provides many eclectic offerings at your doorstep, from grocery and convenience stores; including Loblaws, LCBO, Starbucks, to a plethora of local cafés. The area is also home to many nearby parks including but not limited to McGregor Park, Columbus Parkette and Erwin Krichhahn Park. Not to mention, the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art will be relocating just steps away from the condo further enriching the artistic ambience that reigns over the community.
This area is home to young professionals and families as it provides a huge array of urban amenities. Recreational services such as parks, swimming pools, and libraries are just a short drive from this condo, this includes High Park Outdoor Pool, High Park, Alex Duff Memorial Pool, West Lodge Park, and Sunnyside Park. As well as the Toronto Public Library – Dupont Branch, Toronto Public Library – College/Shaw Branch. With so many options available we can ensure this property will be a guaranteed success.
Real estate investors should know that the current average home price is $547,199, which contrasts with the previous year’s price of $510,444, a 7% rise. Also, the area is set to see an influx of 2,500 jobs, 1,000 new residents and many new shops, restaurants and boutiques within the next few years.
House of Assembly is poised to be a well-connected, designed and integrated condo where industrial meets modern.
House Of Assembly Condos will rise 16 storeys high and feature 1,029 square-metres of retail space and 256 residential units. The units will be spacious and come in various floor layouts to accommodate a wide range of home-seekers and investors. The dwellings will be available in 44 one-bedroom units, 152 one-bedroom + den, 33 two-bedroom, 4 two-bedroom + den, 22 three-bedroom and 1 bedroom + den units.
Retail space will be available on the first two floors, and indoor amenity space is reserved on the third, sixth and seventh floor. Additionally the rooftop is reserved for a rooftop terrace and a green roof. The building will house a total of 84 parking spaces that will be accessible in two levels of below grade parking. It will also feature 182 bicycle parking spaces which can be found in the second storey of the complex.
The interiors will be the buyer’s choice as Marlin Springs offers a Décor Boutique designed to make it easy to select the finishing details of these new homes. The Décor Boutique showcases all of the many finishing choices available as both standard features and upgrades.
Buyer’s will love the many features of this contemporary project, which is in its first-stage of development at this newly proposed, well-connected, master-planned community.
About the Developers
Marlin Spring Developments is an expert team of builders and developers in Toronto. The founders and key proprietors of this enterprise have extensive industry roots and bring a diverse range of skill sets to the emerging company.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Why Work With Us
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period