Festival Towers Vaughan
About FESTIVAL TOWERS BY MENKES
Vaughan’s newest and hottest Master-Planned Community calls for a celebration! Meet Festival, a brand new community featuring both Condo & Townhome living located in what is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan at Highway 7 & Interchange Way! Conveniently located just moments from a great assortment of amenities where the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC), Viva Transit Routes, Big Box Stores, Major Highways and so much more are all just minutes from your front door.
Pricing Starting From The High $400’s!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Address: Hwy 7 & Jane St, Vaughan
Pricing: Starting From The High $400’s
Occupancy: Fall 2024
Storeys / Suites: 66 & 55 Storeys / Approx. 1,300 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 497 Sq Ft – 699 Sq Ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.65 / sq ft (Hydro/Electricity, Water, BTU Separately Metered)
Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 370 Days // 2.5% on March 1st, 2022 // 5% on January 6, 2023 // 1% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed + Den & Smaller: $6,500 + HST // 2 Bed & Larger: $9,000 + HST), Free Right of Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right To Lease During Occupancy, Free Vertical Blinds, Capped Meter Installation ($2,000 + HST)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more.
Building Amenities: Approx. 70,000 sq. ft. of immersive indoor
and outdoor amenities
Reasons To Buy
- Located in the South VMC which is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan and will also be one of Canada’s largest master-planned communities!
- Amazing location for those who rely on public transportation due to the fact that you will be within walking distance from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) where you will have access to the Line 1 Subway Route as well as multiple Viva Rapid Transit Routes!
- Conveniently located just 3 Subway Stops from York University which is home to 50,000+ students!
- Conquer your daily commute with ease being just moments from Highways 400 & 407 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- 2 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs! The Home Depot, Best Buy, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Indigo, Costco, Staples, Party City, PetSmart as well as a great selection of other retailers, dining options, and entertainment venues are all conveniently located just down the street from Festival!
- You will be right next door to a multitude of World-Class Employers such as: KPMG, PwC, YMCA, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Miller Thompson LLC, Harley Davidson, BUCA, Marc Anthony and more
- Moments from a brand new 100,000 Sq Ft YMCA, Library & Community Centre
- Festival is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Menkes, who possesses over 60 years of experience!
festival - vaughan neighbourhood
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is an exciting community on the rise. It has undergone many improvements, and still has many more to go.
One of the biggest changes to the VMC is its improved public transit. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station is a new stop on the TTC Line 1 subway.
It allows commuters to reach York University Keele Campus in 5 minutes. Or downtown Toronto in 47 minutes.
Not only that, Festival Condos location is the site of the SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal. Here, commuters can access bus routes for YRT, VIVA, and Brampton Transit.
But this is more than a transit-oriented residence. Existing and future amenities will soon lie close to this development. This will ensure this community becomes convenient and easily walkable.
Local retail and community services include:
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre YMCA
What’s more, the future is very bright for this area’s continued development. Today’s population for the City of Vaughan is 330,000 and is projected to increase by 30% by 2031 and today’s employment is at 286,000 and is projected to increase by 29% by 2031 as well.
The proposed Concord GO Station is located near this development to the east. This future station will allow local residents to commute to downtown Toronto in 45 minutes. As well, the 342-bed Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital is set to open in late 2020.
What’s more, this area looks to welcome an influx of employers. Vaughan’s Central Business District is now the home of the KPMG office tower, and more are set to come.
Festival Condos has a premium location. It makes for a great investment opportunity.
About the Developers
This developer is a fully-integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate organization. They have over 60 years of experience building mixed-use projects in the Toronto marketplace. Previous Menkes projects include Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, Empress Walk in North York City Centre, and Harbour Plaza / One York in the South Core district.
This developer is a global real estate investment, operating, and development company. They are headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. They have a $27.4 billion portfolio that spans across 17 countries. As such, this developer aims to be a leading global real estate partner.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period