- Located at Queens Quay East + Richardson Street
- The newest addition to the triumphant Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts community
- 24-hour concierge to welcome you and your guests
- Wide expanses of masonry and glass, its façade punctuated by staggered balconies mimics the waves of Lake Ontario
- Bright, smart, livable urban spaces, innovatively detailed with form and function. Clean, crisp and cool interiors, making use of every inch of available space for living and entertaining.
- Suite layouts from studios to 2 bedroom plus den
- Arriving spring 2017 suites from the $300s
Daniels is changing the Waterfront forever! The Lighthouse Tower represents the unique, artistic presence of Daniels Waterfront- City of the Arts. Coming to Toronto’s East Bayfront, the evolution of art, culture, innovation, and life at the water’s edge. Residents can look forward to an extraordinary, arts-inspired lifestyle rich in amenities, style, and conveniences.
Get acquainted with your closest neighbors, such as Sugar Beach, Sherbourne Common, or the Water’s Edge Promenade. Hop on the TTC right outside your front door, or walk or cycle to Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport, the Distillery, Financial, or Entertainment Districts, St. Lawrence Market, or the Ferry Terminal. Exciting opportunities are all around you!