About BRIGHTWATER TOWNS
phase ii coming this february
An incredible opportunity to live, play and work against the calming waters of Lake Ontario. Meet Brightwater, a breathtaking master-planned mixed-use community covering 72 acres of land in Mississauga’s beloved Port Credit Neighbourhood where nature, entertainment and convenience all come together. Moments from Lake Ontario, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, Port Credit GO Station, the QEW, the upcoming Hurontario LRT and so much more, Brightwater is exactly where you want to be.
Pricing Starting From The $1.2M
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
- Developer: Kilmer Group, Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker
- Address: Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga
- Pricing: Starting From The $500’s
- Occupancy: May 2023
- Storeys / Suites: Brightwater I – 5 Storeys / 75 Suites // Brightwater II – 14 Storeys / 235 Condos + 15 Townhomes
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
- Suite Sizes: 522 sq ft – 985 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.58 / sq ft (Hydro separately metered. Water hot and cold excluded)
- Parking: $55,000
- Locker: Free
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 540 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($10,000 for 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den // $12,000 for 2 Bedroom & Up), Free Assignment (Value of $7,500 Plus Legal Fee & HST), Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Discounted Parking ($55,000 – Originally $60,000), FREE Locker (Value of $5,000), Right To Lease During Occupancy, FREE Moveable Island (Value of $3,500)
- Suite Features: 9ft Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Paneled Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Building Amenities: 24-hour concierge, Large parcel storage, Entertainment lounges & party rooms, Gym, Yoga & meditation spaces, Outdoor dining & BBQs, Rooftop terrace/sun deck, Co-working space, Petspa, Bicycle storage, Smart home connections, Community Village Square for all seasons, 20,000+SF of ground-floor retail, Unique location amenities at the gateway of Brightwater and more
Reasons To Buy
- Live in a Master-Planned Community where everything you need and more is literally steps away! Covering 72 acres of land, this community will offer over 14 acres of public parks, over 300,000 sq ft of Shops, Restaurants, Offices and Services, and an Elementary School
- Located in the highly desirable Port Credit neighbourhood, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Conveniently located just 6 Minutes from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & Go Train Service allowing you to comfortably travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 Minutes!
- The Port Credit GO Station will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 20km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- You will be less than 10 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highways 427, 401, 407 & 403 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- Enjoying the great outdoors will be an everyday affair due to the fact that the community will have direct access to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. You are also minutes from a great assortment of parks that line Lake Ontario such as: JC Saddington Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lakefront Promenade Park and Rattray Conservation Area!
- Less than 20 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus — when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Brightwater is being developed by a group of highly reputable developers: Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker — when combined possess over 80 years of experience!
BRIGHTWATER - PORT CREDIT neighbourhood
Port Credit is a historically rich part of the city, an enclave unlike anywhere else in Mississauga. With a bustling waterfront, featuring parkland, a boardwalk, a harbour and outdoor cafes, it’s popular all-year-round. The neighbourhood’s annual Waterfront Festival draws over 50,000 visitors each year.
The area’s downtown stretch is considered a heritage conservation district and residents love having access to big-city amenities in a pocket that retains a charming, small-town feel.
Port Credit even has its own GO station, which serves as a hub for regional transit and can get you into the heart of Toronto’s Financial District in under 35 minutes. In addition, the neighbourhood is set to be the terminus for Mississauga’s proposed Hurontario LRT, scheduled to be operating by 2018. The LRT will take residents as far north as Brampton in record time, with three stops in Mississauga’s City Centre.
It’s a great neighbourhood to consider investing in and this master-planned community will only add vibrancy, a public realm and contemporary housing options to one of Mississauga’s most cherished enclaves.
About the Developers
This development is an organization that’s been building infrastructure throughout the province for three generations. They’re well known for the creation of an award-winning master-planned community in Toronto, which resulted in a BILD Community of the Year award in 2014 and the National Association of Home Builders 2013 Urban Community of the Year award.
DiamondCorp is a development firm that specializes in contemporary condominium development and boasts a portfolio including sleek, urban towers as well as large-scale mixed-use projects that encompass multiple phases. Currently, they have two hotly-anticipated, master-planned communities under construction in Toronto.
Dream Asset Management Corporation is one of Canada’s leading real estate companies. With approximately $14-billion in assets under management across the globe, their portfolio includes land and housing development, commercial property ownership and investments in Canadian renewable energy infrastructure.
Slokker is a development firm with strong roots in the Netherlands. They branched into the Canadian Market with another project in the Port Credit neighbourhood, the award-winning transformation of the St. Lawrence Starch Factory, which was chosen as a finalist for best land-use project by the Urban Land Use Institute.
Fram Building Group has been building condos and commercial projects throughout the GTA for nearly 25 years. With over 11,000 residences to their name, this is the second master-planned neighbourhood in the works.
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period