Avenue M Condos
About avenue m cONDOS KITCHENER
Introducing Avenue M, a brand new condominium coming soon to Margaret Ave & Victoria St N in Kitchener! Located just outside of Kitchener’s downtown core, Avenue M provides a highly desirable address where future residents will have everything they could possibly want and need right at their fingertips. Moments from GRT Transit Routes, Kitchener Train Station, a stop along the ION Light Rail, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, Conestoga College, Downtown Kitchener and so much more that this burgeoning community has to offer!
Pricing Starting From The Mid $300’s
Address: Margaret Ave & Victoria St N, Kitchener
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $300’s
Occupancy: Building A – January 2023 // Building B – August 2022
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 522 sq ft – 1,498 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.53 / sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 240 Days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Underground Parking Included, 15% Total Deposit
Suite Features: 9′ – 10′ Ceilings, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Fitness Studio, Saunas, Lounge, Games Room, Outdoor Terrace with BBQS, Lap Pool, and Games Area
Reasons To Buy
- A fantastic address for those who rely on public transportation! Avenue M is perfectly located just steps from multiple GRT Routes, a 5 minute walk from the Kitchener Train Station, and is only an 11 minute walk from Central Station which is a stop along the brand new ION Light Rail seamlessly connecting you to Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Avenue M will be a short 2 minute commute or 12 minute walk to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car! (Read More Here)
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Avenue M will be less than 10 minutes from the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario
- Avenue M is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Activa. With over 30 years of experience, Active is Waterloo Region’s largest and most active land developer and home builder!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
avenue m cONDOS neighbourhood
About the Developers
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period