8 wellesley residences
8 wellesely residences at yonge
Located at 8 Wellesley St West, just west of Yonge St, 8 Wellesley Residences is the address you’ll definitely want to call home. Living in this luxurious 55 storey tower, nestled just a few blocks south of Yonge and Bloor, you will be steps from everything you could possible need and desire; without all the hustle and bustle. Live just minutes to Toronto’s very finest and best boutiques, restaurants, markets, hospitals, universities, entertainment/culture and transit!
Pricing Anticipated to Start in the Mid $500’s
Live, learn, work, play, shop, dine and thrive at 8 Wellesley St West!
REASONS TO BUY
- AAA Location in Downtown Toronto — Yonge & Wellesley Condos will have a near perfect Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car!
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100! Located just steps from Wellesley Station where in just 1 stop north you can transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line, or in 5 stops south you will arrive at Union Station — travelling throughout the city could not be any easier!
- 13 Minute walk, 3 Minute drive, or 3 subway stops from all of your shopping needs from the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- Less than a 15 Minute Walk from Ryerson University & the University of Toronto — when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
- 3 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- The best of Toronto is in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Royal Ontario Museum, Kensington Market, Art Gallery of Ontario, Yonge-Dundas Square, Queen’s Park — Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 5 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, & Highway 404 — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze
- 8 Wellesley Condos is being developed by CentreCourt Developments, one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers, having built 15 Buildings, 7,000 Units and have over $3.5 Billion under development!
- Developer: CentreCourt
- Address: 8 Wellesley St, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Wellesley St E
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
- Occupancy: Anticipated For 2025
- Storeys/Suites: 55 Storeys / 599 Suites
- Suite Types: Studios & One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBA
- Maintenance Fees: TBA
- Deposit Structure: TBA
- Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies,
- Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your
- Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Building Amenities: TBA
lOCATION AND NEIGHBORHOOD
Church and Wellesley condos are in high demand. This vibrant downtown neighbourhood offers plentiful urban amenities paired with a friendly vibe. Restaurants, shops and entertainment options line the stretch, while an increasing number of modern condominiums are being built and proposed.
Many of these new condos incorporate historic facades, making for a unique stretch that’s equal parts iconic and modern. Units here command some of the city’s highest rental rates, a reflection of the area’s desirability with a wide range of professional tenants and homeowners.
Wellesley station is just across the street – connecting you with the subway’s line 1 – while the bustling intersection of Yonge and Bloor is just a few minutes’ walk away and provides subway access in all four directions.
It’s no surprise the area attracts a significant number of professionals, as it’s a short commute to high-density employment districts like the Bay Street Corridor and the Financial District, as well as the Discovery District, which is home to many medical and science-related headquarters. Both Ryerson University and the University of Toronto are within walking distance.
As the Church and Wellesley district continues to urbanize, 8 Wellesley Residences On Yonge is not only a great place to call home, but a fantastic option for investors.
why work with us?
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period