About 55C CONDOS
First access to the highly anticipated 55C is finally here! Located on Charles Street East, just a 5 minute walk from the intersection of Yonge & Bloor. Here the major subway lines at Bloor, Yonge and University intersect, ready to take you uptown, across town or downtown. And here is where the upscale shoppers converge at Yorkville, the city’s iconic prestigious destinations for luxury brands.
It is an amazing opportunity to be in the heart of one of the most celebrated neighbourhoods in Toronto, Bloor Yorkville. Defined by a ‘building block’ pattern of balconies, clad in stone, glass and stainless steel, 55C is 48 storeys of pure architectural perfection. Its bold presence, sophisticated visual vernacular, place it in a league of its own. 55C Condos is the epitome of big-city living offering a wide range of designer shops, trendy restaurants, amazing cafes, art galleries, nightlife and much more.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
55C CONDOS DETAILS
Developer: Mod Developments
Address: 55 Charles St E
Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Bloor
Storeys / Suites: 49 Storeys/543 suites
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Maintenance Fees: TBD
Deposit Structure: TBD
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate flooring, stone counter tops, custom kitchen cabinetry & integrated appliances, stacked washer & dryer
Building Amenities: Concierge, Fitness, Lounge, Community Space, Lobby, Media Room, Party Room, Storage, Outdoor Terrace
- 98% Walk Score – surrounded by the best Toronto has to offer in art, shopping, dining, education, technology and health care. Steps to Bloor Street, U of T, Yorkville, Ryerson Unviersity, Eaton Centre, Hazelton Lanes, Mt. Sinai, St Michael’s & Sick Kids Hospitals, the ROM, Royal Conservatory of Music, Manulife Centre and Mars Discovery District.
- 100% Transit Score – steps to Bloor and University subway lines. 40 minutes door-to-door trip to Pearson International Airport using TTC and UP express.
- Located in one of Toronto’s most prestigious neighbourhoods fetching some of Toronto’s highest lease rates. This development offers strong investment potential selling at a fraction of the price of other Yorkville condos.
- Toronto’s current vacancy rates are very low at approximately 1.3% (CMHC).
- Decreasing availability of PRIME downtown sites makes this a hot opportunity. Land values and availability of sites downtown are decreasing in availability, and as supply dwindles over time demand is expected to increase.
Highlights/Reasons to Buy
- The Yonge and Bloor area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area is home to several post-secondary institutions. Conveniently located 4 minutes away from Ryerson University as well as University of Toronto’s St George Campus. Every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. This is a great opportunity for real estate investors.
- 55 Charles Residences is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Bloor, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. The Bloor Yonge Subway station is a short 3-minute walk away! Other nearby subway stations include Bay Station, Museum Station, Wellesley Station and not to mention you are a short distance from multiple TTC bus routes.
- Convenience at your doorstep being close to restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, grocery stores, shopping at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and everything Bloor Yorkville has to offer.
- With the Don Valley Parkway just 5 minutes from 55 Charles St. East Condos, residents have easy access to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401 and Highway 404, making travel across the GTA a breeze.
- Conveniently located 5 minutes from Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children and Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Live Where You Work –55 Charles Residences is the perfect place for young professionals to call home, as it is located in the heart of Toronto, right near Queen’s Park and the city’s financial, fashion, and entertainment districts.
- Thoughtfully curated amenities will include Concierge, Fitness Centre, Residents Lounge, Community Space, Lobby, Media Room as well as a Party Room combining over 15,000 Square Feet of indoor and outdoor amenity space for residents to enjoy.
- AAA Builder:MOD Developments is one of Toronto’s most innovative firms, recognized as a top builder in the GTA. They specialize in high-density development with a focus on architectural excellence, heritage preservation and city-building. Their mission is to create mindful development in Toronto that contributes to the progression of the city’s rich cultural and architectural heritage.
Since its founding in 2009, MOD Developments has grown to become one of Toronto’s most innovative development firms specializing in high-density development with a focus on architectural excellence, heritage preservation and city-building. It is their mission to create mindful development in Toronto that pays homage to the city’s rich cultural and architectural heritage while being a key contributor in the progression towards the city of tomorrow. As part of this mission they work with community partners, industry-leading architects, designers and trades to build homes that utilize progressive design, high-quality materials and sustainable construction practices.
MOD has won several industry awards (including multiple BILD Project of the Year wins) and currently has six high-rise projects in Toronto collectively representing over 2,800 homes.
Why Work With Us
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING: