THE BEST PRICING THE DOWNTOWN CORE HAS SEEN SINCE 2018!
AN OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST AND SET DOWN ROOTS IN ONE OF TORONTO’S TRENDIEST EAST-END NEIGHBOURHOODS
This 13-storey mid-rise condo is in Toronto’s Corktown will feature both condominium suites and three-bedroom townhomes accessible from the street, it’s a project that pairs modern living spaces with a vibrant and growing part of the city. A lush rooftop terrace and a quiet pedestrian courtyard are just some of the thoughtful features planned for this building.
Bordered by The Distillery and Old Toronto, 28 Eastern Condos is nestled within Toronto’s Corktown which is rich with heritage and beautiful architecture. One of Toronto’s oldest, Corktown is in the midst of a rebirth, as an influx of new business infuses its historic streets with fresh energy, new shops, and new opportunities. 28 Eastern Condos will be the newest addition coming soon to this at Eastern Ave & Cherry St, where future residents will be steps from multiple Streetcar Routes, moments from the Gardiner Expressway, Top Universities, the Waterfront and the Distillery District all while the best of the best that Toronto has to offer is only moments away!
Address: 28 Eastern Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eastern Ave & Cherry St
Pricing: Starting From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Summer 2024
Storeys / Suites: 12 Storeys / 379 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom + Den Condos // Two Bedroom – Four Bedroom + Den Townhomes
Suites Sizes: Condos Starting From 327 sq ft // Townhomes Starting From 950 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Indoor Amenities: 24 Hour Concierge, Lobby Lounge, Party Room, Billiards Room, Family Room, Fitness Studio, Co-Working Space, Media Lounge, Pet Spa, Parcel Storage, Conference Room, Sculpture Garden, On-Site Car Share, Bicycle Repair Station, Dedicated Bicycle Storage Rooms
Outdoor Amenities: Courtyard Terrace with Private Outdoor Workpods, Rooftop Terrace with Sun Deck, BBQs, Dining and Lounge Areas, Dog Run
Reasons To Buy
- AAA-Location in Toronto’s East End! 28 Eastern Condos boasts a Walk Score of 96/100 which means that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car! The site also boasts a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 which means that you are within close proximity from a number of useful transportation methods such as the Cherry St, King St E Streetcar, and Queen St Streetcar Routes
- You will also be just a 2 minute walk from the upcoming Corktown Subway Station!
- In just a 3 minute walk, you will have access to a fantastic assortment of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques which are all nestled within Toronto’s beloved Distillery District
- Conveniently located just 3 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW, making travelling in and out of the city an absolute breeze
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Just across the Don River, there is a proposed development that will radically transform the land use and the transit patterns of the area: East Harbour. With more than 50,000 jobs promised, this area is poised to be Toronto’s newest employment district. This multi-modal hub will be the GTA’s best served transit station outside of Union Station. The Toronto Star reported that East Harbour “will be the commercial heart of the redeveloped port lands. … the outlet for future growth of employment space in the city.” Some of the world’s biggest names in business have expressed interest in spearheading the growth of this important district. Comprising 10 million square feet of office space and two million square feet of retail, entertainment, cultural and institutional uses – including business and artist incubator spaces
- Located just a 9 minute walk from George Brown College – St. James Campus, a 6 minute commute from Ryerson University, and a 10 minute commute from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 28 Eastern Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Alterra, who possesses over 40 years of experience! With 1000’s of homes and award-winning condominiums to their name, Alterra has established a reputation for building, managing and creating legendary communities across the Greater Toronto Area and Golden Horseshoe
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
28 eastern NEIGHBOURHOOD
Over the past ten years, the Corktown neighbourhood has undergone a spectacular revitalization, with even more to come.
The neighbourhood spans from trendy Eastern Ave/King St East down to the Gardiner Expressway, west to Parliament Street and East to the Don River, which includes the popular Corktown Commons, an 18-acre park. The commons features walking and biking trails, a marsh, sprawling lawns and communal features like an outdoor fireplace and picnic tables.
28 Eastern Condos will contribute to the rejuvenation of the area, which includes the “design district” of King Street East plus a mixture of green space, heritage buildings and factories, and new condo communities.
Community and recreation facilities, like the brand-new YMCA are within walking distance. Restaurants, trendy coffee bars and cafes are a few blocks away on King Street East, and both the Distillery District and St. Lawrence Market are close as well.
This building has an 89 on its Walk Score and an 89 on its Transit Score. The site is served by both the King streetcar, which runs all the way downtown, as well as the Cherry Streetcar, which was implemented specifically for the growing neighbourhood and will take you right into the Distillery District.
In addition, the city of Toronto is exploring options for a relief subway line and has indicated the preferred route for a relief LRT would place a station right at the corner of King Street East and Sumach, a two-minute walk from the condo building. The site also provides easy access to the Don Valley Parkway and Lakeshore Boulevard for those commuting by vehicle.
Come and see why so many students, artists, executives and young families are choosing to live, work, play and relax in this east end neighbourhood.
About the Developers
Alterra has more than 5,000 homes and condos in their portfolio, spanning across the GTA and beyond. They believe in constructing intelligently-designed, inclusive communities that reflect the area’s history, architectural character and personality.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Why Work With Us
As platinum agents we secure priority access to Toronto’s hottest condo projects giving our clients purchasing ability prior to the public and other agents. Priority access gives you first access to the best floorplans and can save you thousands of dollars in pricing and incentives.
YourCondoClub will contact you to set up a private consultation and provide investment advice, agreement support and high quality customer service all the way through to final closing!
In addition to priority access we offer our clients:
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period