the twelve hundred
ABOUT the twelve hundred at ossington and dundas
Introducing The Twelve Hundred Condos! Located at 1200 Dundas Street West, this brand new development will soon be joining the Trinity Bellwoods Neighbourhood located at Dundas St W & Ossington Ave in Toronto! This boutique condominium will be a warming addition to this eclectic neighbourhood full of antique shops, bookstores, restaurants, clothing stores and more! Placing you moments for TTC Public Transportation, Ossington Station, Trinity Bellwoods Park, the Gardiner Expressway and more of all that Toronto has to offer, The Twelve Hundred could be the place you call home!
Pricing Starting From The Low $500s
Reasons To Buy
- Located in the Trinity Bellwoods Neighbourhood which is known for its eclectic collection of antique shops, bookstores, vegetarian restaurants, natural food markets, fashion stores, cafes and restaurants and of course, Trinity Bellwoods Park!
- Just a 7 Minute Walk from the focal point of this neighbourhood, Trinity Bellwoods Park, spanning over 14.6 hectares the park offers 3 ball diamonds, 8 tennis courts, 2 volleyball courts, an artificial ice rink, a dog off-leash area, a picnic area, a wading pool, a children’s playground, the Trinity Community Recreation Centre, Trinity Bellwoods Farmer’s Market — all conveniently located for you to enjoy!
- A great location for those who rely on Public Transportation where you will be just steps from multiple TTC Transit Routes, a 10 Minute Walk from the Queen St Streetcar and an 8 Minute Walk from the College St Streetcar — making your way through the city will be a breeze!
- You are also 5 Minutes from Ossington Station, 7 Minutes from the Exhibition GO Station & 7 Minutes from the Gardiner Expressway
- The best of the best that Toronto has to offer can be found within close proximity such as the Exhibition Place, BMO Field, Liberty Village, Mod Club Theatre, Kensington Market, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Scotiabank Theatre Toronto, Art Gallery of Toronto and so much more!
- 1200 Dundas Street West Condos is being developed by Fieldgate Urban who possess over 60 years of experience building acclaimed family homes and communities!
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
the twelve hundred DETAILS
Developer: Fieldgate Urban
Address: 1200 Dundas St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Ossington Ave & Dundas St W
Pricing: Starting From The Low $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 115 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: Private rooftop Zoom Rooms, Lounge & Co-Working Space, Fitness Studio, Rooftop Party Room & Dining Area, Parcel Room, Concierge in lobby, and more!
Location & neighborhood
The Twelve Hundred Condos is located in the vibrant and exciting Dufferin Grove neighbourhood. The Dufferin Grove district was first established by the Denison family, who in 1792 emigrated to Canada from England. The Denisons were active aides in Toronto’s early military and political proceedings. Their country villas had been Toronto landmarks, that had titles such as “Heydon Villa”, “Rush Holme” and “Dover Court”.
While Dundas and Ossington was once identified by its sports bars and watering holes, it has recently transformed into a mecca of trendy restaurants, cafes, and bars. This corner is the centre of delicious fare in the neighbourhood, and you’ll be able to find something that satisfies your appetite, no matter what you’re looking for. This urban playground also has ample green space in the Trinity Bellwoods Park, which is also within close proximity.
The Twelve Hundred Condos’ fantastic location is further evidenced by its 88/100 Walk Score and 90/100 Transit Score. The delicious restaurants and are only part of the reason for this tremendous Walk Score.
Other factors include the wealth of grocery stores, boutique shops, and cultural institutions like the Alexandra Theatre, The Royal, and The Museum of Contemporary Art. Both Ossington and Dundas are serviced by buses and streetcars, and if you don’t mind a 10 minute trip north, you’ll be taken to the Ossington Subway Station that connects you to the entire city.
This development will house a total of 76 condo units, including 30 one bedroom dwellings, 42 two bedroom dwellings, and 4 three bedroom dwellings. The ground level will have 6512 square feet for retail space. There will be a total of 59 parking spaces that will be located in an underground parking garage, ten of these parking spaces will be allocated to visitors.
The developers have planned to include 1,517 square feet of indoor amenity floor space that will appear on the second level. The second level will also have 506 square feet of outdoor amenity space, which will likely be used for a communal outdoor terrace.
About the Developers
Fieldgate Homes has been building in Toronto for more than half a century, and their specialty is master planned communities. They understand that buying a home is one of the most important decisions one can make, which is why they ensure their homebuyers thoughtfully consider their options.
They are a prolific builder that has built in Markham, Unionville, Richmond Hill, Stouffhill, Thornhill, Brampton, Milton, Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville, and downtown Toronto. This experience has made this developer one of the most reliable builders in the GTA.
PLATINUM ACCESS REGISTRATION FOR FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING:
Why Work With Us
- Free lease at final closing
- Free PDI inspection with qualified inspector
- Free legal review within the 10 day cooling period